Miami Shuttle Van offers tours for our Miami visitors to venture through some of the hottest tourist destination spots in Florida. Our experienced drivers will take you around Miami and the surrounding popular cities.
- The Everglades - a popular tourist destination spot, where you can see first-hand exotic animals, like turtles, alligators, snakes, bottlenose dolphins, manatees and bald eagles. The Everglades are natural wetlands in the south of Miami where American crocodiles have made a niche and balanced the exotic aquatic animals’ life around them. For those who are into more sporty activities there are opportunities for hiking, bicycling, canoeing, or kayaking amid the mangroves, cypress, and miles of saw grass.
- The Miami Metro Zoo – it houses more than 900 wild animals in a cage-free setting that resembles the animals' natural habitats giving the visitor a feeling of embarking on an international safari. There are open-air exhibits that allow visitors to view Bengal Tigers, giraffes, zebras, lions, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies and much more.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - it is located on Biscayne Bay, and it’s the former villa of a businessman who lost it to the City of Miami. It has the most amazing monumental gardens, a Mediterranean architecture and beautiful native landscape. It has also provided the setting for films, weddings and open-air theater performances.
- Key West - is an eye-opening island with mild weather and crystal blue skies. The island is famous for its golfing, diving, fishing, and watersports spots. Jugglers, mimes, musicians and street artists make the city move to a different beat. The streets are filled with sidewalk cafes, open-air bars, legendary pubs and world-class restaurants. At the end of the day, everyone can enjoy the beautiful sunset sightseeing next to your loved ones.
- Downtown Miami - the gleaming skyscrapers, swaying palms and views invite visitors to an exciting experience through a number of hotels, museums, parks, theaters and shops. Along the bay you will find waterfront shopping centers and restaurants with live music that can be visited either by car or boat. Bayside Marketplace and Marina, is one of the waterfront open-air shopping malls with the most exotic shops and restaurants in Downtown. You can also take the Metro-mover, free of charge, to visit the Historical Museum of South Florida and the Miami Art Museum or Omni and Brickell, two of the residential areas in Downtown with high-rise towers and interesting places by the bay.
Miami has always been a worldwide fashion and cultural mecca and it continues to draw attention of the rich and famous. Let us take you on the tour that Miami Shuttle offers to view the rich and famous lifestyles.